- You should make sure you read and understand our Term's and
Condition's before you use our site.
- By using our site you agree to these term's and condition's.
- We may change our term's at any time.Any changes will become valid as soon
as they are posted on our term's page.
- It is your responsibility to keep up to date with our term's on a regular
- We provide our service and site with honesty but we cannot guarantee the
accuracy of the information that is found on our site.
- We will not or can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to
persons or equipment resulting from the use our site or downloading information
- We cannot guarantee there are no viruses on our site or the sites we link
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your equipment has the correct
safeguards and protections against viruses or any harmful properties.
- Although every effort is made to make sure that the websites we have links
from and to are safe,we are not responsible for their content.Any damage to
your computers hardware or software which can be sourced back to these websites
or our website is not our responsibility.Any claims financial or other will be
deemed not our responsibility.Please read our full site terms and
- All the content and copyright of our site is owned by our licensors or us
and is protected by UK and International copyright laws.
- The content on our site is deemed to be any
information,graphics,logos,software or any other visual and technical features
on our site.
- None of our content may be
republished,transmitted,sold,distributed,modified or stored without our(the
owners)prior written agreement or consent.
- You may only copy information from this site for individual and or personal
use only.It is not for commercial use.
- Our name,logo's and trademark's are owned by and remain the property of our
- Use of our names and logo's will be by prior written agreement.
- All other names,logo's or trademarks that appear on our site are the
property of their respective owner's and agreement for any use must be sourced
from the owner's.
- When you are directed from our site to sites which we have link's with, we
are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- We cannot guarantee their sites are secure any information given to or
dealt with by them will be dealt with inline with their privacy policies, not
- If you purchase any product's ,information or services from websites we
link to, then the contract you have for those good's are with the
supplier, not us.
- It is your responsibility to read and understand all website contract's
before you purchase any good's.
- Some of our link's provide us with funding for our site although all link's
we have are used irrespective of payment we receive.
You may link to our site if:-
- You adhere to all Uk and International laws regarding this.
- You display our logo or name on your site.
- You do not change our logo.
- You must not imply we have any commercial link's with you.
- You must not imply we are endorsing any of your
- Your site must not contain any harmful information regarding any
- Your site must not contain or condone anything that may be illegal or
deemed as illegal.
- Your site must not contain anything that could be considered
offensive, distasteful or of a sexual nature
- If we have no written agreement with you or your website you must
remove our logo upon our request.
- If you do not adhere to our link term's then the link must be
removed immediately or the appropriate legal action will be
taken and any cost's shall be forwarded to the offending
- You agree we, the owner's, directors, employees and licensors are exempt from
any lawful claims (including legal fees and cost's)that may be made against
- These term's shall be deemed to be governed by the law's of England and UK
and any disputes shall be resolved in the relevant Court's of England.
- These term's were set out on 23/3/2012 and no changes have been made to
- If one part of our term's are deemed invalid then this will not effect the
remaining term's and agreement.
- We do not at any time find out whether the websites/companies we link to
have any financial problem's (they are solvent or insolvent(have no money or are
in debt)).Therefor we do not know whether they will go bust or not.
- Note that our opinion's may not be that of the sites we link
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time in response to any changes to privacy
legislation or data protection acts.
We will not knowingly share your personnel information with third parties although some sites we link to and
We may, via our sign up for a newsletter facility collect information about you which may enable us to provide a better
service for you.
From time to time we may use this information to contact you via phone or email to provide you with information about events
or offers via our newsletter.
- A cookie identifies your computer to a server which then enables information
to be stored on the hard drive of your computer.
- Cookies allow a computer to be identified as corresponding to one that has
accessed another website previously.
- Cookies do not harm your computer and are widely used on the internet to
provide you with a better online experience.
- We may from time to time serve cookies although any information collected
via cookies is completely anonymous.
- You can stop cookies from being deployed on your computer by configuring
your browser not to accept them.
- If cookies are already on your computer you can delete them. For info please
go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
- Our privacy policies are subject to English Law and are under the
jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party/other
Vintage flavours Modern tastes Family values Great drinks